CALL FOR PAPERS - Volume 2, No.1 - 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
1st Edition 2022
The ARIS2 cordially invites you to submit your scientific work to the first edition of 2022, to be published on July 30th.
With the constant rise of products and services available through the web, the fact that these operate with sensible user information and data, harmful entities and subjects are increasingly active in the virtual world.
With the everyday improvement of defensive methods, cybercriminals recur to extremely sophisticated skills to perform their malicious activities. While protecting the privacy of users, many technologies found in current malware and network attacks have been abused in order to allow criminals to carry out their undertakings unobserved. This panorama poses a lot of new challenges for digital forensics analysts, academics, law enforcement agencies (LEAs), and security professionals.
The aim of the ARIS2 is to bring together MSc., Doctoral students, general researchers, practitioners, tech companies, law enforcement agencies/representatives, and security professionals in the area of information security forensics and data privacy, to learn with their work and prominent research.
This Volume 2, Edition1 of 2022, aims to present a more complete picture of novel research regarding information security, data leakage protection & prevention challenges, and how criminals undertake their actions.
Topics and Areas of Interest (not limited to):
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- Big data and cybersecurity
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Child safety in the cyberspace
- Cloud security
- Critical infrastructure security
- Cyber forensics
- Cyber insurance
- Cybersecurity and cyber resilience
- Digital currency, blockchains, and cybercrime
- Digital privacy
- Embedded systems security
- Healthcare information security
- Information security governance
- Internet of things security
- Law, investigation, internet jurisdiction, and ethics
- Network security
- Security management
- Software development security
- Surveillance, interception, blocking, and sovereignty
- Deadline for paper submission: July 15, 2022
- Notification of acceptance / rejection: July 20, 2022
- Revised Version / Camera Ready: July 25, 2022
- Publication: July 30, 2022
Nuno Mateus-Coelho, PhD